Friday, January 30, 2009

From time to time I receive letters, phone calls, and emails of encouragement. Many are stories of how God is working and touching lives. I wanted to share a few that I received recently:

* * * * *

Happy New Year Sam. I wanted to share how your teaching at Manhattan Beach this past summer helped to change my life. I was asking the Lord about the direction in my life as I sensed I was at a crossroads. I also sensed that I was physically moving. During your week of teaching you taught on the "rope holders"... boy, did that minister to me. During that week the Lord kept giving me a single word "Calvary" and through various other "hints" I ended up moving to Winnipeg in October… Up till your message on "rope holders" I really felt that I was headed in a totally different direction.

So a thank you from me to you to start your year! Your teaching was one of my life changing times.
I hope I have the opportunity to hear you again soon!

* * * * *
Just wanted to say thank you for your help in the last year. Your insight and support has been a blessing to me and the ministry. May the Lord bless you in the New Year.

No comments: