Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WOW! what an early morning. I flew from MSP to ORD to CLT arriving before noon. It is good to be home even though I leave tomorrow for TX. I have already repacked. Vicki just made me some press coffee so I am living big. I received an email from a student that attended the spin conference this past weekend. That was a blast. Over 300 students worshiping God, I love it. I spoke 4 times and loved every minute.
The last to nights I spent with Tory, Elizabeth and Olivia were a high light of the week. They are doing great, I am proud of them. I am working on my message for this coming Sunday. I am in Abilene TX at New Hope church. This is a seven year old church that has grown rapidly to over 500. I will see my Uncle Chuck as well this weekend. He gave me my first opportunity to travel in ministry. Lots of memories mixed with laughs will be shared I am sure.

No comments: