Thursday, November 22, 2007


Wow! do the days fly by! I had an incredible weekend with Royal View Church last weekend. I flew home Monday night arriving home at midnight and flew Tuesday Morning early to Dallas. I have had the joy of spending 3 days with my 3 month old granddaughter Olivia. Hot Dog! Tonight Vicki and I are babysitting it is a blast! This is our first Thanksgiving with her.

We have so much to be thankful for. I have sat today and thought of all my friends. You are all over the world. So many live in Canada, Asia, Africa, Australia and the list goes on. God has provided for are every need.

Tomorrow I leave for East Africa. When I think of how God has blessed Vicki and me with so many opportunities to minister for him and in so many places I am amazed.

We ate at our friends the Wilson's today, they are a great family. If you are ever in the Dallas area visit Oaks Fellowship that is the group the Wilson's lead. Let me know how your day was. I will keep you posted each day from Africa.
The picture is of Vicki's parents and Olivia

No comments: